2016 Summer Schedule Updates
TUESDAY: MMA BASICS – 6:00 PM
THURSDAY: SUBMISSION WRESTING - 6:00 PM
Regular times for the above will go back in September!
- Beginner Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – This class is for White Belts Only.
- Advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – This Class is for Blue Belts and Up.
- Fundamental Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – This class is for all levels.
- MMA Basics – This class combines striking, BJJ and Wrestling and is for all levels.
- UFC for Kids – This class is a Kids class ages 4 to 7 years old.
- Elite Kids – This class is a Kids class ages 8 to 13 years old.
- Submission Wrestling (No Gi) – Is all levels BJJ with out the GI.
- Competition Conditioning – This class is geared for all but especially students that are looking for extra fitness.
- Open Mat – This is a non instructional class geared for drilling and sparring.
- No GI Open Mat – This is a non instructional class gear for No GI drilling and sparring.