We are excited to announce that we will be holding a Family Week Kids Camp! The camp starts on February 21 through to February 25.
We will be accepting kids from our UFC for Kids program ages 4 to 7 and only accepting the first 20 students.
To secure your child’s spot click the Register Now button above for the 5 day Camp.
🎫 Cost: $250 Per Student (Monday to Friday)
📅 Date: February 21 – February 25
⏰ Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am
⏰ Pick Up: 3:30pm
What do I get for coming to camp?
- Camp prizes & awards
- Quality instruction
- Tournament experience
- Build confidence in Jiu-Jitsu
- To build upon skills and abilities in Jiu-Jitsu
- Help develop a positive attitude and build confidence
- Learn leadership skills
- Build on basic conditioning and training techniques
- Stress the importance of sportsmanship and anti-bullying
- Daily opportunities to learn fundamental skills
- Body awareness activities
- Group drills for endurance
- Daily sparring opportunities
- Team building activities
What will each student need?
- Pack a Healthy Lunch and Snacks (No Peanuts)
- Refillable water bottle and Juice Boxes ( (No Pop)
What should they wear?
- GI and Rashguard (There is a Jiu-Jitsu class everyday)
- Extra pair of clothing in case of an accident
On the last day we will have a pizza party, movie and camp tournament to close off the week. We will also send an outline of the camp, date, times and expectations of the parents prior to the start of the camp.