Position: Front Desk Administrator
Location: 2124 Broad Street, Regina, SK S4P 1Y5
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week
Closing Date: August 15, 2020
Complete Martial Arts and Fitness Inc. is looking a responsible individual to assist with our company’s day-to-day operations; managing our front desk and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will be the first point of contact for our company; welcoming students and those who visit our business. In your role, you will also coordinate front-desk and administrative activities, providing clerical support to our managers.
To be successful in this customer service role, a pleasant personality is a must with the ability of dealing with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Being highly organized, detail orientated, with the ability to multitask with ease are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a successful candidate will be able to ensure our facility runs smoothly with guests being welcomed positively and all administrative tasks being executed to the highest quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
- Explaining our services to potential members and provide a tour of our facility.
- Handle queries from managers, members and potential members by providing accurate information in-person, via phone and email.
- Answering and managing incoming phone calls & voicemail
- Maintain internal databases
- Maintaining membership records filing system
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
- Maintain a clean, organized facility
- Order office supplies
- Ensure compliance with office policies
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Customer service attitude
- Familiarity with office equipment, including computer literacy, printers, word processing and email.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience working in a fitness facility along with customer service experience.
- Other assets; social media experience, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator and great writing skills.
- Monday to Friday: 5 PM to 10 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to 3PM
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.