Bully Repellent, Respect, Confidence, Discipline, Fitness
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu emphasizes leverage and technique over strength and power, making it an ideal self-defense system for kids. The natural flow and motion of BJJ helps our younger students excel at learning the techniques, regardless of their size or athletic ability. Jiu Jitsu teaches children to think instead of panic, which is beneficial in potentially serious situations, including threats from other children.
Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Kids
- Enhanced social skills (team environment)
- Self confidence
- Respect (we do not teach our students to be bullies)
- Fun to learn
With parental consent, our students also have the opportunity to compete in safe and supervised tournaments with kids from other schools.
Gi (kimono/uniform) and RashGuard. (To be purchased at CompleteMMA)
- UFC For Kids, ages 4 to 7 – 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm (Choose from 2 days per week. Tues/Thurs/Sat)
- Elite Kids, ages 8 to 12 – 6:20 pm to 7:20 pm (Tues/Thurs) (Parent Watch Day Only)
- Click Here to see Kids Grading System and Fees.